Are you ready to apply? Here are some helpful tips and information.
General Admission Requirements
Note: These are general admission requirements for all programs; however, some of our courses have very specific requirements. Please visit the education programs page and read the course descriptions carefully for more detail.
- Relevant years of experience and education in community development work,
- Member of a civil society, government or private sector organization working to create positive social change,
- Ability to contribute in a participatory learning classroom experience,
- Potential to improve and expand the impact of your work as the result of attending a Coady program,
- Commitment to apply Coady learning in your organization and/or community,
- Commitment to contribute to on-going learning within Coady graduate networks,
- Proof of English language skills. (All programs are facilitated in English.)
TIP: Before applying
- Visit the education programs page to find your program. (Not sure which program to choose? Contact us for assistance from Coady staff.)
- Read the course description carefully to ensure you meet all of the requirements.
- Use the “apply now” button on the course description page to start your application.
Thanks to the generous financial support of various funding partners as well as a number of individual donors, Coady Institute is able to offer partial bursaries to most candidates accepted into the Institute’s education programs.
Coady prioritizes bursary support for candidates working full-time in the global south for a reputed development agency. Preference will be given to candidates from disadvantaged groups (women, the differently abled, ethnic minorities, and Indigenous communities, etc.).
Coady may accept a candidate with a partial bursary, or no bursary support.
Candidates are required to cover their own costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question? Visit the frequently asked questions page for more information.