Please Note: Some of our courses have very specific requirements. Please check out our education programs for more detail.
- Relevant years of experience and education in community development work,
- Member of a civil society, government or private sector organization working to create positive social change,
- Ability to contribute in a participatory learning classroom experience,
- Potential to improve and expand the impact of your work as the result of attending a Coady program,
- Commitment to apply Coady learning in your organization and/or community,
- Commitment to contribute to on-going learning within Coady alumni networks,
- All instruction at Coady Institute is conducted in English. Proof of English language skills is required
Coady continues to work toward reducing program fees through our scholarships. The table below outlines the program costs for 2018 and 2019 programs.
Courses in Antigonish
Asset-Based and Citizen-Led Development ($4,600 CAD)
Women’s Leadership in Community Development ($4,600 CAD)
Social Enterprise for Inclusive Economies ($4,600 CAD)
Global Change Leaders ($17,000 CAD)
Promoting Accountable Democracies ($6,300 CAD)
Strengthening Inclusive Economies ($6,300 CAD)
Building Resilient Communities ($6,300 CAD)
All successful applicants are responsible for the cost of travel.
Most qualified candidates receive a scholarship to assist with program costs. Please visit the scholarships page.
Thanks to the generous financial support of Global Affairs Canada, as well as a number of individual and institutional donors, the Coady International Institute is able to offer partial scholarships to most candidates accepted into the Institute’s education programs. Click here for more information on scholarships.
More information to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Why not check out our frequently asked questions for some more information.
Have you read the course descriptions and made sure you meet the requirements? Use the buttons below to apply.