Coady offers educational programming for emerging and established community leaders with a passion for social change.
Programs are hosted both on-campus at StFX University in Canada and off-campus in communities around the globe.
Check back regularly for updates to program offerings.
- Leadership for Citizen-Led Development – Application closed for 2020
Ongoing Programs for Women:
- Global Change Leaders Application closed for 2020
- Indigenous Women in Community Leadership Coming soon
Ongoing Programs for Youth:
Advancing Women’s Leadership in Conflict Transformation, Peacebuilding and Community Development – application closed for 2020
Climate Basics for Community Resilience Application closed for 2020
On-Campus Certificate courses for 2020:
- Social Enterprise for Inclusive Local Economies
- Development Evaluation for Social Impact (Canadian participants only)
- Advocacy: Increasing Citizen Voice and Agency
- Community-led Action in a Changing Climate
- Livelihoods and Markets
- Action Research for Citizen-led Change
- Facilitation and Training Approaches for Community-led Change
- Participatory Tools for Gender Justice
- Asset-based Citizen-led Development
- Citizen-led Accountability: Strategies and Tools
- Building Resilient Communities
- Women’s Leadership in Community Development (for women only)
- Future of Work and Workers
- Community-Based Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding
Coady International Institute does not accept third party applications. Individuals need to submit their application via Coady’s website and should use caution when approached by those offering services to complete the application and admissions process.