Marie Michael Library
- Mind Tools. (n.d.). Emotional intelligence in leadership: Learning how to be more aware.
- Deutschendorf, H. (2014, June 16). 5 crucial emotional intelligence traits of highly effective leaders.
- Bradberry, T. (2015, March 19). Why leaders lack emotional intelligence.
- Mayer, J. D. & Caruso, D. (2002). The effective leader: Understanding and applying emotional intelligence. Ivey Business Journal.
- Crossley, T. (2015, March 2). 10 reasons why emotional intelligence is critical for leaders [Blog post]. Huffington Post.
- Hendricks, L. (2003). Designing microfinance from an exit-strategy perspective. Journal of Microfinance, 5(1).
- Inter-Agency Standing Committee. (1997). Exit strategy for humanitarian actors in the context of complex emergencies. This paper explores exit strategies in an emergency situation requiring a humanitarian response and considers the conditions to be met in order to proceed with such a strategy.
- MacPherson, M. & Gray, C. (2000). An ‘aid exit’ strategy for African countries: A debate (African Economic Policy discussion paper 49). (98K pdf)
- Truelove, S. (2008). Exit strategy: Leaving responsibly: A practical guidance document.
- World Food Programme. (2003). Exit strategies for school feeding: WFP’s experience. (275K pdf)
- Energize, Inc., assists organizations with their volunteer efforts.
- International Journal of Volunteer Administration is a peer reviewed digital publication of the Department of Agricultural and Human Sciences at North Carolina State University.
- OzVPM: Australasian Volunteer Program Management, assists individuals who have a responsibility for the management and coordination of volunteer groups.
- UN Volunteers contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide.
- Birchall, J., & Simmons, R. (2004). What motivates members to participate in the governance of consumer co-operatives? A study of the Co-operative Group.. Research Report No. 2. (237K pdf)
- CDS Consulting Co-op’s open source library.
- Free Management Library:
- Leadership, Methods, Models and Theories, from 12manage, an e-learning community on management.