This section contains comprehensive studies and reports of Coady projects.
- Learning from stories of change: An internal evaluation study, by Molly den Heyer, Eric Smith & Catherine Irving, December 2017 (3.4 Mb pdf)
- Participatory livelihoods mapping with people with disabilities in Uganda. Market-based solutions for the extreme poor project (Rockefeller Foundation). By Yogesh Ghore, 2016.
- Market actors report from the fieldwork in Uganda. Market-based solutions for the extreme poor project (Rockefeller Foundation). By Yogesh Ghore, 2016.
- A typology of market-based approaches to include the most marginalized. Market-based solutions for the extreme poor project (Rockefeller Foundation), by Jodie Thorpe, Alison Mathie & Yogesh Ghore, 2016.
- Comparative evaluation on community-managed savings-led approaches in the Mekong, by Maud Massu, Louis-Pierre Michaud, Anuj Jain. (in collaboration with CARE Australia), 2017. (3.62Mb pdf).
- Applying an Asset-Based Community-Driven Development Approach in Ethiopia, 2003-2011: Final internal evaluation report, by Brianne Peters, 2013 (14 Mb pdf).
- The New Generation of Community Foundations, by Jenny Hodgson, Barry Knight and Alison Mathie.(489 K pdf).
- Innovative Types of Formal Member-Based Organizations, by Alison Mathie and Yogesh Ghore, March 2011. Technical report to IDRC identifying MBO trends and potential. (1.2 Mb pdf)
- Applying an Asset-Based Community Development (ABCD) Approach in Ethiopia, by Brianne Peters, Mengistu Gonsamo, Samuel Molla & Alison Mathie, October 2009. (4.48 Mb pdf)
- Mathie, A., & Gaventa, J. (2015). Citizen-led innovation for a new economy. Fernwood Books.
- Mathie, A. & Cunningham, G. (Eds.). (2008). From clients to citizens: Communities changing the course of their own development. Rugby, UK: Practical Action. (Marie Michael Library: 307.112 M426f), Purchase Information
- Lee, N. (Ed.). (2008). Reaching the Hard to Reach: Comparative study of member-owned financial institutions in remote rural areas.
- Gladkikh, O. (Ed.). (2002). Democracy and Active Citizen Engagement: Best practices in advocacy and networking.