Coady International Institute is pleased to announce a fellowship for Indigenous women graduates living around the world.
Coady’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership will select up to 4 Indigenous women graduates from any of the following programs:
- Global Change Leaders program;
- Coady Diploma in Development Leadership;
- Asset-based Community Development certificate course;
- Organizations involved in Coady’s EMPOWER program; and/or
- Community Development Leadership by Women Certificate.
The fellowship residency will take place at Coady Institute in Canada between October 21 – November 14, 2019.
Eligible graduates from select programs are invited to Submit an application including statement of interest, on or before May 15, 2019.
Please direct any questions regarding this opportunity, the application form, or selection process to: firstname.lastname@example.org.